This is the extended policy for the cookies installed on the www.agnona.com/it (hereinafter also referred to as, the “Website“).
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small amount of data which, as an anonymous unique identifier, is sent to your browser from a web server and then stored on the hard drive of your PC, smartphone and/or tablet. Cookies may be used to enable you to correctly use a website (the so-called technical cookies), and to verify your preferences tracked during your browsing experience, in order to deliver personalized advertisements (the so-called profiling cookies).
Cookies may be permanently stored on your PC and remain there for a variable period of time (the so-called persistent cookies) or disappear when you close your browser or have a limited duration (the so-called session cookies).
WHICH COOKIES WE USE AND FOR WHICH PURPOSES
A list of the cookies used by the Website is provided below.
These cookies enable the Website to function correctly and allow you to view it in your language and for your market from the very first time you access it. They will recognise the country from which you are accessing the Website so that on any subsequent of your visits you are automatically directed to the relevant country website. They also allow you to create an account, log in and manage your orders. If you are a registered user, thanks to these cookies you will be recognised as such when you access the services offered to our registered users. These cookies will recognise you if you make a purchase from the Website through an affiliate or partner site so that we can fulfil any obligations we may have towards those partner sites. These cookies are necessary for the website to function.
These cookies enable the Website to recognise you, at your express request (by clicking, for instance, on the “remember me” button) every time you access the Website, so that you don’t have to type in your login details each time. If you have added items to your Shopping Bag and closed your session without removing such items, these cookies enable you to continue your shopping the next time you visit the Website (within a reasonable period of time). These cookies are not essential for the website to function, but they improve the quality of your browsing experience.
These cookies are used by companies like Google Analytics to carry out statistical analysis of how users use the Website through their computers or via our mobile applications, how many pages a user has visited or the number of mouse clicks made on a page while using the Website. The results of these analysis are processed in an anonymous way and for statistics purposes only provided that the service provider uses the cookies in connection with the browser installed on your computer or other device used to browse the Website.
Third party cookies for marketing/retargeting purposes
Such cookies are used by trusted third parties that make it possible to display banner ads on other affiliate sites, showing the products that you have recently viewed. While you browse the Website, these cookies are also used to display other products that may interest you or products similar to the ones that you have just watched, on the basis of your browsing schedule. The use of these cookies does not normally imply a direct processing of your data, but may make it possible to connect to your PC or other devices and track the stored data: these cookies are connected to the browser installed on your PC or other devices that you use while browsing the Website.
For such third parties cookies you can peruse the relevant privacy policies by the following link:
- Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Instagram information https://www.instagram.com/legal/cookies/
- Instagram (configuration) https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388/?helpref=hc_fnav
- Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Pinterest information: https://about.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
You may disable each profiling cookie by accessing the website www.youronlinechoices.com/it
To disable the analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics to collect them you may download the browser add-on for Google Analytics at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS DIRECTLY IN YOUR BROWSER
You may also disable all of the cookies stored on your hard disk by accessing the dedicated section in your browser, and following the instructions given for the specific browser you use:
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Opera (http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042)
The data controller of your data is Agnona S.r.l. Via Vittor Pisani 20, 20124 Milano (MI), ITALY. The appointed data processor is the Ermenegildo Zegna Holditalia S.p.A. To request and obtain an updated list of the data processors, please contact the data controller by firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCOPE OF DISCLOSURE, TRANSFER AND DISSEMINATION OF YOUR DATA
The data acquired through cookies shall be processed by
- the employees and collaborators of the data controller and of the companies belonging to the same group of the latter, who will act as data processors and persons in charge of the processing,
- the providers of technical and organizational services who will act as data processors,
The data acquired through cookies may be transferred abroad, including to countries outside the European Union, guaranteeing in any case adequate protections and safeguards.
Your data will not be disseminated.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
You may ask and obtain, at any time, the erasure, anonymization, update, rectification, integration of your data. You may also oppose, at any time, to the processing of your personal data for commercial and marketing purposes, as well as oppose, on legitimate grounds, to their processing for other purposes.
To exercise your rights, and to also use the above mentioned features, send a written notice to the Data Controller at the postal address indicated above or by email@example.com.