Agnona is aware that the personal data of its customers are important and it therefore intends to inform and provide them with as much control as possible on how their personal data, collected through this website www.agnona.com/ja, are handled.
1.The Data Controller of the data collected and processed through the Website
The Data Controller of the data collected on the Website is
– AGNONA SRL., Via Vittor Pisani 20, 20124 Milano, ITALY (hereinafter referred to as, “Agnona”).
Agnona has designated some data processors, including the holding company Ermenegildo Zegna Holditalia S.p.A.
For any further information on the Data Controller and to see the complete list of the designated data processors, please contact Agnona at the following email address: email@example.com
2.What data will be collected through the Website, and purposes of their processing
The data collected and processed through the Website are of a different type. Such data are processed for various purposes and with different methods. They include:
- any data that you have voluntarily provided (including, without limitation, email address, personal details, password) in filling-in the registration form of your Agnona personal account, or the data that were lawfully acquired in any other manner, are processed for acknowledging receipt of your requests and delivering the service, providing you with all necessary assistance and information in relation to the products and Agnona’s world, or data that you have directly provided us for submitting you curriculum vitae to Agnona;
- by giving your express consent, you will allow Agnona to process your data for marketing purposes, namely, for sending you, through newsletters, emails, sms and mms and information and updates on products, sales, promotional campaigns, events and through postal mails and telephone other initiatives promoted by Agnona, also in collaboration with its business partners, and carrying out specific market researches
- by giving your express consent, you will allow Agnona to process your data for analysing your spending habits and preferences, and enabling it to adapt its products and initiatives to your tastes and meet best your requirements.
- by giving you express consent, you will allow Agnona to transfer your personal data to the other companies belonging to the Zegna Group to allow them to process your data for marketing purposes, namely, for sending you, through newsletters, emails, sms and mms, and through postal mails and telephone information and updates on products, sales, promotional campaigns, events and other initiatives.
3.How your personal data will be processed
However, since the data will be transmitted via electronic networks, the above measures cannot limit or completely exclude the risk of unauthorized access or dissemination of the data. To this end, we recommend you check regularly that your PC is endowed with software capable of providing adequate protection (like updated antivirus systems) for the online transmission, inbound and outbound, of the data, and that your Internet Service Provider has adopted adequate security measures for a secure transmission online of your data (like, for instance, firewall and anti-spamming).
4.Obligatory or voluntary nature of providing the requested data
5.Scope of disseminationf the data
Agnona communicates your data only as permitted by the law and as indicated below.
Apart from Agnona’s employees and consultants and other companies of the Zegna Group, your data will be processed and disclosed to companies which, acting in their capacity as data processors or persons in charge of the processing, provide to Agnona specific technical and organizational services in relation to the Website and to the management of marketing and communication activities
Your data may also be disclosed to police officers and judicial authorities, in compliance with the law and upon their request, or in case there are good reasons to believe that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) investigate, prevent or take initiatives in relation to suspected unlawful activities, or assist national supervisory authorities; (2) prepare a defence against third party claims or charges, protect the security of its own website and of the company; (3) exercise or protect the rights, property or security of Agnona, the Zegna Group companies, its affiliates, customers, employees and third parties.
Your data will not be disseminated, and will be transferred abroad, even extra EU, only and if adequate levels of protection and sufficient safeguards, as provided for by the law, are guaranteed.
Data subject’s rights
The data subject shall be entitled to obtain at any time confirmation from Agnona as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form. The data subject shall also be entitled to be informed of the source of the personal data; of the purposes and methods of the processing; of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; of the identification data concerning the data controller and the data processors; of the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
The data subject shall also have the right to obtain the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data, erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; certification to the effect that the above operations have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The data subject shall have in any case the right to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys. The right to object may be exercised also in relation to how the marketing messages are being sent.
The above rights may be exercised by sending the relevant request to Agnona by firstname.lastname@example.org.