Website Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of sale
The products marketed on agnona.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) are sold and invoiced by Agnona S.r.l. - Società con socio unico, a company having its registered office in Corso di Porta Vittoria, 18, 20122, Milan, Italy, registered with the C.C.I.A.A. of Milan at no. REA 2052377, Fiscal Code and VAT no. 08838260969 (hereinafter "AGNONA").
For any information regarding orders, deliveries and, more in general, purchases, please contact Agnona customer care at the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acceptance of general conditions of sale and closing
- AGNONA offers for sale on the Website the products only to end consumers, namely, to persons (18 years or older) who buy them for their owner personal, non- commercial use, and not for business, entrepreneurial or professional purposes (“Customer”). AGNONA reserves therefore the right not to process orders placed by persons other than the “consumer” or, in any case, orders that are not consistent with its business policy.
- The agreement executed between AGNONA (hereinafter also the "Vendor") and the Customer shall be deemed consummated upon acceptance, even partial, of the order by AGNONA. If the order is not accepted by AGNONA, it shall immediately inform Customer thereof.
- By placing an order on the Website (hereinafter the "Order"), Customer declares that it has read and understood all of the indications given during the purchase procedure, ant that it accepts, in full, these general conditions (hereinafter the "Conditions").
- These Conditions may be printed or saved on a durable medium.
- How to buy the products
- The products offered for sale by AGNONA are only exclusively the ones displayed on the Website when the Order is places, as described in the relevant product information sheet.
- It remains in any case understood that, since the images included in the product information sheet are provided for information purposes only and may be only representative of all the specifications of the product, colours and sizes (may differ on account of the differences in screens and systems used by customers for accessing the Website).
- Customer can place an order by duly-filling- in the order form made available on the Website and send it in accordance with the indications provided in the Website, after having carefully reviewed these Conditions, the product specifications, the relevant price (inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges), shipping costs (including the ancillary costs that may be incurred in case a shipping and delivery method quicker and/or different from the standard one is chosen). Customer shall also ask AGNONA if it wishes to receive the invoice for the purchased product.
- AGNONA shall confirm that the Order has been properly received by sending an email message to the address notified by Customer. The email shall contain a short description of the conditions of purchase, as provided for by the applicable legislation, as well as the information entered by Customer into the Order form, to enable him/her double check such information and, if necessary, immediately report incorrect data, if any.
- AGNONA may not be able to fulfil orders that are incomplete or inaccurate, or if products are not available, or if there are material errors on the Website that make AGNONA’s services excessively expensive. In such cases, AGNONA will inform the Customer of the non- conclusion of the contract, specifying the reasons. If the products for are on the Website are no longer available at the time the Vendor receives the Order, the Vendor will inform the Customer as soon as possible. If the Order has been concluded and the price has already paid for a product that can no longer be purchased, the Vendor will refund the Customer, without undue delay, the amount paid.
- Price and Terms of payment
- Customer shall be informed in advance of shipping costs or fees and taxes, if any, through the Website.
- The payments can be made only through credit card or paypal and the transaction will be processed through a secure server selected by AGNONA.
- Under no circumstances and at no stage of the payment process, the details of the credit card of Customer will be disclosed to AGNONA because such details will be directly sent, in a secure manner, to the website of the financial institution in charge of the transaction. Since none of such data will be stored in AGNONA’s files, AGNONA will not be liable for fraudulent and unlawful uses, if any, made by third parties of the Customer’s credit card during the payment procedure.
- Delivery of the products and relevant expenses
- AGNONA, its suppliers and its logistics service providers shall deliver the products purchased by Customer at the address and on the date indicated by the latter in the Order, at the cost specifically indicated on the Website before the Order is shipped. In any case, in case of deliveries outside the national territory, shipping costs and delivery times may be subject to changes.
- The delivery times indicated by AGNONA are purely indicative and may vary for reasons not attributable to AGNONA and not preventable by it. Any delay on such times, or partial deliveries of the product, shall not entitle
- Upon delivery of the products, Customer shall make sure that:
- the number of items delivered corresponds to the number indicated in the shipping label.
- the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet, and, in any case, unaltered, including the sealing material (sellotape or metal strapping seals).
- Any damage detected in the packaging and/or the product, and any discrepancy found in the number of items or in the indications contained in the bill of parcels, shall be immediately reported in the bill of parcel to be returned to the courier.
- Any problem concerning the integrity of the products received, their number and completeness must be reported within 7 days from the relevant delivery, in accordance with the procedures set forth in this document.
- Right of Cancellation
- Customer is entitled to cancel an order for any reason, without penalty and without the need to give any explanation, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the products.
- Customer may exercise the right of cancellation set forth in art. 5.1 above, by filling in the blanks the specific form made available in the packaging of the product to be given back (the "Return Module"). The product(s) to be returned shall be sent to the address indicated on the Return Module using the courier chosen by AGNONA and also indicated on the Return Module. This method of return will be borne by the Vendor and therefore will not involve any cost to the Customer. If the Customer decides to use a different method of return or a different courier, the return will be at the expense of the Customer.
- The product must be given back along with the original packaging (including the packaging materials and the documents, if any, accessories, labels, tags, seals, etc.) and it is to be carefully stored and used only for the time strictly necessary to verify its nature, specifications and size, and must show no signs of wear or dirt, as indicated below:
- The right of cancellation may be exercised only with respect to the entire purchased product, partial cancellations (accessories, complements, etc.) are not permitted;
- The transit of the product/s, until the Customer receives confirmation that the product has been properly returned to the AGNONA, shall be at the Client's exclusive responsibility. Therefore, if the product has been damaged during transit, AGNONA shall inform Customer thereof in order to enable the latter to promptly send the relevant complaint to the courier and claim a refund; the product will be made available to Customer and the cancellation notice will be cancelled;
- AGNONA accepts no responsibility for products damaged, stolen or lost while in transit, or, in any case, in relation to their shipping, whenever the shipping back to AGNONA is processed.
- AGNONA shall refund to Customer the whole amount already paid by the latter, including standard shipping costs that the same may have incurred in relation to the returned products (exclusive of any additional cost incurred as a result of a different and/or quicker typology of shipping and delivery) within 14 (fourteen) days from the date the product is returned to AGNONA. In any case, no amount shall be charged to Customer in relation to the refund. AGNONA may withhold the refund until the returned product is properly received by AGNONA or until Customer demonstrates that the product has been correctly returned, whichever is earlier
- Once the products are received, AGNONA will check them in order to verify that they are consistent with the terms and conditions set forth in this clause and, should the results of such verification be negative, it shall inform Customer by email that the value of the returned products is reduced due to Customer’s failure to comply with the conditions mentioned above. By the same mail, AGNONA shall also notify the amount that it will deduct from the amount to be refunded, unless Customer elects to have, at its own expense, the products sent back to him/her in the same conditions in which they were returned to AGNONA.
- In the event that the right of Cancellation is forfeited, AGNONA shall send back to Customer the purchased product, charging the latter with the relevant shipping costs and, if already refunded, the price of the product.
- For further information on the terms of return (including refunds) and the product exchange service, please refer to the Right of Return and Legal Guarantee.
- All products sold by AGNONA are covered by the legal guarantee of conformity on the basis of the law applicable to consumers (in Italy the legal guarantee of conformity is 24 (twenty-four) months from purchase). For further information you can consult the Right of Return and Legal Warranty.[CL1]
- The guarantee of conformity shall only apply to products that have been used correctly, in compliance with their purpose and with the washing instructions contained on the label or otherwise supplied with the product.
- Claims and question
- Any claim or question can be sent to AGNONA customer care at the address indicated in the document.
- Applicable law
- Within the limits of any applicable law, the contract of sale referred to in these Conditions and its execution is governed by Italian law, with the disapplication of the rules of conflict and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods.
- The Court of the Customer's municipality of residence shall have jurisdiction to settle any disputes, except for any specific provisions of mandatory law.
- Amendments and Updates
10.1 These General Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time, also as a result of possible regulatory changes. The new General Conditions of Sale shall be effective from the date of publication on the Site.